Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ABC's H

H is for Hope.


  • I hope to find some joy no matter how small in each day.
  • I hope to find peace with Cam's death one day. 
  • I hope that I set positive influences for my children. 
  • I hope that my boys grow up to be wonderful young men.
  • I hope the sadness continues to ease more each day.
  • I hope to make a difference in the world.
  • I hope to be able to love myself unconditionally one day.
  • I hope to enjoy my passions but not so much that they become work.
  • I hope to learn from others.
  • I hope to stay around for a long time to watch the new and amazing things my boys do each and every day.
  • I hope to see true good in the world.
  • I hope to learn that they are able to use Cam's heart valve to save another baby.
  • I hope to inspire others to be better.
  • I hope to be out of debt one day.
  • I hope to continue growing in my career.
  • I hope to learn more and more everyday.
  • I hope you enjoy each day to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment