Friday, July 15, 2011

ABC's--V

V is for Victory.

I started creating things (you have seen my pictures on Facebook or in this blog in a previous post) to keep my mind off my grief. I have sold some of my stuff to co-workers, friends, etc. I took my items to the farmer's market at Skip's. People tell me my stuff is cute, but I've gone back and forth on whether or not I want to sell my stuff with a website or at the market more often, etc.

On 4th of July weekend, I gave a headband to my niece. I gave her a job to wear it when she could and tell people I made it for her. Apparently, today while she was out with her mom, a woman stopped her and asked where she got the headband. She told the lade that her aunt made it for her.

The lady owns a boutique in their town and said if I got in touch and was interested, she would like to sell my stuff in her boutique! So I call this my victory.

1 comment: